As for any muscle group, the properly constructed workout is one of the key factors for muscle progress for the muscles of the arms.
Well-constructed and solid muscles of the arms can be built fastest using complex exercises, weight and by correctly performing all movements in a given training program.
The muscles of the arms are a very elastic muscle group which has a much better and faster muscle recovery compared to other muscle groups of the upper body and are able to withstand more intense workouts a week.
This training program can be practiced 2 times a week with at least 1-2 days of rest between each workout.
Rest between each series in this training should be 45-60 seconds, while the rest between each exercise can be 1-2 minutes.
Choice and schedule of exercises in the training program
• Triceps Exercise No. 1 – Weighted bench dip – do 4 sets of this exercise with 8-12 repetitions in the series. Increase the resistance in each new series if you can.
• Triceps Exercise No. 2 – Lying Triceps Extensions – do 4 sets of this exercise with 10-12 reps in the series. Use more weight when performing this movement if you can.
• Triceps Exercise No. 3 – Close Grip Triceps PushDowns – do 3 sets of this exercise with 12-15 reps in the series.
• Biceps Exercise No. 1 – Wide Grip Barbell Bicep Curls – do 4 sets of this exercise with 8-10 reps in the series.
• Biceps Exercise No. 2 – Alternating Dumbbell Curls – do 3 sets of this exercise with 10-12 reps for each arm individually.
Biceps Exercise No. 3 – Standing Concentration Curls – do 3 of this exercise with 12-15 reps in the series for each arm individually.